TeriLeigh's Most Popular Yoga Workshop Now Available for your HOME PRACTICE
TeriLeigh has been offering intensive Hip Openers & Emotional Release workshops since 2005. These workshops are by far her most popular, most requested, and most heavily attended. This is a collection of podcasts TeriLeigh has recorded over the years of various yoga classes and hip workshops.
Gentle and yet deep yoga practice into your hips and pelvis create a full and open release. Cries, sighs, giggles, and laughter are expected in these practices because the hips are our saddle bags for hidden and unexpressed emotions. Affirmations and positive reinforcement encourage the process and facilitate the fullest release possible.
You Will Learn
- Proper posture and body mechanics for your hips and pelvis
- A simple "letting go" exercise you can use anytime and anywhere to release negative emotions
- Effective poses and sequencing to safely and effectively release emotional traumas and tragedies that are held in the hips and pelvis.
- How to feel more flexible, fluid, and free in your mind, body, and spirit.
- Over 30 yoga practice podcasts in total
- 20 practices organized by length (60min, 75-90min, 2+hr, alignment based)
- 7 practices focused on posture, mechanics & alignment
- 5 BONUS gentle practices
Since 2004, TeriLeigh has taught the chakras for yoga in over 200 studios and for dozens of yoga teacher trainings. She has certified over 100 instructors in yoga for the chakras. She rolls out of bed onto her yoga mat nearly every morning, and has been doing so since 1999. A master of the chakra system, she teaches a unique practice based on what she sees in the chakras and auras of her students.
With training, certification, and study with Baron Baptiste, Seane Corn, CorePower Yoga, Bikram Choudhury, and many more, she has developed a unique style of precise alignment linked with gentle poses.