Gentle Practice @ Home with TeriLeigh
After teaching and podcasting for over a decade, and sustaining and healing from multiple vinyasa flow injuries of her own, TeriLeigh slowed down and softened her practice and teaching considerably in 2016. This collection of podcasted practices are from 2016 and after. Organized into categories of body-part focus, this is TeriLeigh largest single collection.
Two (or more) practices from each of the following yoga practice collections
- Breath Focused Practices
- Restorative Yoga (bolsters & blankets required)
- MULA - Legs & Feet for Anxieties and Worry
- VINI - Hips & Pelvis for Letting Go
- UDDI - Belly & Core for Strength and Confidence
- ANA - Chest & Shoulders for Opening, Giving & Receiving
- BONUS PRACTICES - whole body gentle practices under 75min
Since 2004, TeriLeigh has taught the chakras for yoga in over 200 studios and for dozens of yoga teacher trainings. She has certified over 100 instructors in yoga for the chakras. She rolls out of bed onto her yoga mat nearly every morning, and has been doing so since 1999. A master of the chakra system, she teaches a unique practice based on what she sees in the chakras and auras of her students.
With training, certification, and study with Baron Baptiste, Seane Corn, CorePower Yoga, Bikram Choudhury, and many more, she has developed a unique style of precise alignment linked with gentle poses.