Take a DEEP BREATH!
Do you feel better? Probably. Can you feel better than this? Definitely!
Research studies have proven that taking a deep breath makes most people feel better, AND how you take the breath matters in how MUCH better you feel! Something as simple as breathing a deep focused breath several times throughout your day can have such a MAJOR IMPACT in everything about your life!
This course teaches you HOW to take the most effective deep breath, and make it an automatic habit in your every day life. You will walk away from this class not only knowing HOW to breathe, but WHY breathing well is so important, and WHAT you can do to make better breath your automatic and normal breath.
In terms of overall health and wellness, perhaps the single most important component is BREATH. Breath is everything. Without air, a living body dies within minutes. All day long, every single day, the body breathes. It’s an unconscious action that we take constantly, and yet, we have the power to control it. Breath provides energy, fuel, healing, clarity, focus, space, relaxation, calm, stress relief, postural alignment, and so much more. While we all know a deep breath reduces stress and anxiety, scientific studies have proven that focused breathing techniques are more effective than a simple deep breath.
Focused breathing increases the oxygen in your body, brings it straight to your brain, and makes everything, absolutely everything in your body work better. This course teaches you how to do the focused breathing technique and provides brain training to make focused breathing more of your natural breathing habit.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn a breathing technique that is scientifically proven to increase oxygen to the brain, decrease tension and stress, and relieve pain instantly.
- Improve your stress management skills by teaching yourself to take deep breaths automatically.
- Eliminate Brain Fog with Focused Breathing.
- Use Breathing to instantly relieve stress and anxiety.
- Train their brains to make Focused Breathing a natural habit.
- Improve focus and clarity.
- Relax, calm, and soothe your thoughts, mood, and mind.
- Improve brain function by providing more oxygen to your brain.
- Relieve Muscle Tension
- Improve Efficiency.
- Increase oxygen in your body.
- Train your brain to tell your body to breathe better all the time.
What is the target audience?
- Do you suffer brain fog, monkey mind, and constant thinking chatter?
- Do you deal with stress and anxiety?
- Do you feel confined, tight, restricted and limited in your breath, movement, or life?
- Do you face chronic pain and muscle tension on a daily basis?
- Do you have respiratory issues such as asthma, COPD or chronic sinus infections?
- Do you want to improve your focus and clarity and bring more oxygen to your brain?
- Do you want to enhance your body function, including muscular movement, circulation, hormone balance and more?
- Do you need tips and tricks to help you feel better instantly?
- Do you need better stress management skills?
- There are no special requirements for this course. If you are living and breathing every day, you are well prepared for what you will learn.
- A pen or pencil would be helpful for taking notes is helpful. I'll give extra credit and bonus points for fun colors and fancy novelties attached, just because they make me smile.
- Each lesson is less than seven minutes, and homework assignments are things you can practice in less than 30 seconds throughout your day.
Really great information...plus, it was shared in such a way that it inspired me and I loved the enthusiasm spoken. ~Allison
Loves this course so informative, engaging, left me wanting to learn more. ~Georgina
Loved the instructors teaching style, very knowledge and encouraging to begin your own path. ~Shannon
My programs are like those choose your own adventure books, an interactive experience. As a writer, my hope is that my readers become immersed in my stories, have a conversation with the text, and experience an adventure of personal growth through my lessons and practice exercises.
- I invite you to sit with me in my favorite oversized chair, and allow my stories to pull at the threads of your own experiences.
- I hope to offer you a roadmap to explore your own path.
- I dream that in excavating the depths of my wounds, you might find the precious pearls and diamonds you have cultivated over time, through intense pressure and extreme circumstances.
I am a strong, confident, independent, articulate, curious, quirky, intelligent, sensitive, intuitive, self-aware creature all wrapped up in an x-small package.
My day is not complete without a good stretch, a hug that lasts more than ten seconds, an AHA moment scribbled in a worn journal, and some puppy snuggles.
I laugh when something in my thoughts tickles me on the inside. When I cry, I don’t bother to wipe away the tears. On a really good day, I cry until I laugh, so that I remember I’m fully ALIVE.
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Bachelor of Arts in Writing & Literature
- 20+ Years Teaching Experience
- 20,000+ Direct Teaching Hours
- 200,000+ Students
- 10+ Years in Public High School Education
- 15+ Years in Health & Wellness Education
- iTunes Yoga Podcaster
- Published Author
- Nationally Travelled Speaker & Teacher
- Reiki Master & Chakra Reader
- Certified Yoga Instructor & Teacher Trainer